Friday, June 22, 2012

My Transport Connection, William G Avrich




 Buyer Beware!

Name: AVRICH, WILLIAM G
Race: WHITE
Gender: MALE
Hair Color: GRAY OR PARTIALLY GRAY
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 6′ 0″ (1.83 m)
Weight: 230 lb (104 kg)
Birth date: 7/05/1958
DC Number: M42017
Release Date: 11/05/2007
Release Facility: CENTRAL OFFICE
Custody: CLOSE
Scheduled Termination Date: 3/06/2015
Location: WEST PALM BEACH
Supervision Begin Date: 3/07/2008
Current Status: ACTIVE
Supervision Type: PROBATION FELONY
Stated Residence:
  • Offender is currently under community supervision
Names / Aliases:
  • WILLIAM AVRICH
  • WILLIAM G AVRICH
  • WILLIAM G ALVRICH
  • WILLIAM AURICH
  • BILL AVRICH
Charges:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
07/05/2004 EXTORTION 04/13/2005 MIAMI-DADE 0424894 3Y 0M 0D
Current Community Supervision History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Community Supervision Length
07/05/2004 EXTORTION 04/13/2005 MIAMI-DADE 0424894 3Y 0M 0D
Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
05/09/2005 11/05/2007
Addresses:
  • 63 VIA FLORESTA STREET
  • BOCA RATON, FL 33487

Just do a simple search of Bill or his Company...

and You will find all the goodies. Beware of this guy, although I Never had an interaction with this man, I surely would not want too.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Website about Bill avrich's and his company Transport Connection
    Transport Connection

    And let us not forget your Mile Long Criminal Record
    Transport Connection Criminal Record

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you can kiss my ass too. How about that?

      Delete
    2. How about you keep being a complete psycho in public. Thanks Bill. It's non stop entertainment.

      Delete
  2. This guy is a lunatic, run run run far and fast from him! This was an e-mail he sent to me just now: Christina,

    When your reviews can match or beat mine, then and only then will I entertain the possibility of allowing you to move my own personal cars, rather than moving them myself: I don't hire telemarketers to move my cars and besides, trucking is a man's business.

    Another e-mail: Well EXCUUUSE me, little missy! You have a WHOPPING total of 24 reviews which I could easily earn within one week, perhaps that's why I had such a difficult time finding them. And as for your being a telemarketer, what else would you call yourself, a "salesman"? No deposit up front means that you either drive the equivalent of a 1999 Honda Civic to work each day, or when it's not running (which is most of the time), you need to scrounge up the necessary carfare for your local bus.

    As for the sexist comment, did you make coffee for the boys in your office yet this AM?

    But on second thought...tell them to PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN...COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS.

    Besides...whoever said that you could work with MEN???

    My solid gold Rolex Submariner is worth more than your car and your total assets combined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill has proven to be a complete looser.... I am a competitor that has had to put up with his nonsense for a couple of years now. He has called my office and called my female employees cu--s and everything else he could come up with. Clearly bill needs to attend his anger management class and this time stay awake.
    Billy butt boy works from his home by himself presumably cause he cant get anyone to work for him. Here is the really sad thing he is really good at what he does. We have spoken with his previous clients, vendors and trucks and they all agree that he is good at doing his job.... He is just an ass hole if you oppose his view, probably a democrat.
    When billy Butt boy reads this he'll know who it is so I want to close by saying that billy, I have a solid gold Presidential Rolex with a diamond bezel so I guess that's another thing you'll have to try catch up to me on with as well....
    Billy you are so predictable..... Just be nice, maybe then you're own mother might love you.

    ReplyDelete